Thursday 5 September 2013

Day 141 - Magazine amnesia

Another club run tonight: 8 miles, down the canal, around the reservoir, through the cemetery and home. I found myself running off the front of the group early on in the run and feeling great, and then languishing off the back towards the end, and feeling exhausted. If I'm honest I did feel a bit a stab on that bruised forefoot quite early on but brushed it off and forgot about it. I'm hoping I don't regret that in the morning.

In other news, I've discovered I don't take in anything I read in running magazines. Apparently I just like reading the various related words - runner, cadence, PB - without really connecting the meaning. How do I know that? On clearing up a few things today I found two identical copies of the same issue of Running Fitness. Clearly I bought the first and merrily devoured its contents before going out and buying (and reading) exactly the same one again, completely oblivious. Well done Joel.

Evidence: 2 copies of the April edition of Running Fitness.

No comments:

Post a Comment